Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Full moon pack - A Burgundy Style




The above is a traditional full moon pack done up for my customer who has just welcomed her grandson. This pack consist of nasi kunyit with curry chicken, 2 red eggs, 2 angkus (this time around, it's round shaped angkus to signify baby boy), preserved ginger and a packet of sweet. The custom of including a packet of sweet I was told is to wish the baby a sweet life with good human relationship. Different dialects have different custom and it's always interesting to note such little but significant customs!



As for the packaging, I decided to propose a burgundy box instead of the traditional red box. Hehehehe.. something different is always good! Anyway, to cheer up the dark box, I have a baby welcome sticker printed with the baby's name, all nicely tied up with a fancy ribbon. Hehehe.. anyone would be thrilled to bits to have a box!

Anyway, when my customer came by to pick up these goodies, she brought along her grandson... Oooo.. he was a cutey pie and look so contented in his car seat! Hehehehe..the joy of being a baby, all pampered and love!


These full moon pack were sold for RM32 each with a minimum order of 30 packs. There are other options to my full moon pack range and should anyone be interested, please do call for details.






Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Mrs Looi said...

Everyone loved the food! The response from all was that everything in the box is simply delicious! My daughter in law is very happy and impressed with the packaging.

I will be recommending your food to some of my friends.